The Local Land Charges Team no longer provide this information via the Access to Information Service.

Information regarding Building Control matters after December 1999 can be obtained via the Council’s website here. Applicants should search the Building Control data by entering the address into the relevant box on the screen and use the drop-down at the top of the form to ascertain the required information, e.g. Type: Building Control/Dangerous Structure/Contraventions.

Any further queries regarding Building Control matters should be directed to the Building Control Section direct.

Southend-on-Sea Borough Council makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website but cannot accept responsibility for and disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of the information provided.